Training is one of the most critical components of any safety program, and employees new and old need consistent education and reinforcement to stay compliant and avoid incidents. However, creating and executing a viable training program is easier said than done.
To help clients create more engaging programs, BasicSafe recently partnered with Prevention First Safety, a content development company that specializes in safety curriculums and interactive training programs. From simple slideshows to interactive games to mobile training tools, Prevention First has a wide range of capabilities and available media.
These capabilities include the development of entire safety custom content and curriculums — something many companies need. Here are a few indications that your workers may benefit from a customized safety curriculum and training modules:
- Your company lacks a clear training progression for some or all positions.
- Quality, safety and other key metrics are static.
- Training is done “as time permits,” rather than prior to placement.
- Training is not delivered with a variety of approaches to suit different learning styles.
- There is little to no consideration given to the ideal progression of training.
- Employees’ understandings aren’t validated.
To learn how you can benefit from the safety software and training programs provided by BasicSafe and Prevention First, contact us today!